Here are some useful tips to help maintain or improve your quality of life:
- Maintain a healthy diet and weight.
- Remain active—and we will help you do that!
- Avoid prolonged inactivity or bed rest.
- Warm up or stretch before exercising or other physical activities, such as gardening.
- Become more aware of your posture and correct it.
- Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes.
- Sleep on a mattress of medium firmness to minimize any curve in your spine.
- Lift with your knees, keep the object close to your body, and do not twist when lifting.
- Quit smoking. Smoking impairs blood flow, resulting in oxygen and nutrient deprivation to spinal tissues.
- Work with your doctor of chiropractic to ensure that your computer workstation is ergonomically correct.
Please call 250.545.2468 for an appointment!
3123-31st Ave, Vernon, BC